Monday, March 21, 2016

  1. About Me Section--Write about:
    1. Who are you? 
    2. What are your English learning goals in Level 4-5?
    3. What are your goals for this week?
    4. What have you learnt so far?
    5. What I have enjoyed doing the most?
    6. What I have enjoyed doing the least?
    7. Any other comments I may have ...
My name is Jason. 
 I hope to improve my capability of speaking and listening in Level 4-5 during three months so that I can communicate with the native speakers more easily, and when seeing movies or watch TV, I can enjoy them without looking at the subtitles all the time.
In next five days, some new words must be learned and skills of making sentences will be trained.
By now, I just learned a few new words.
I have enjoyed watching English TV  programs e.g news, documentaries to improve my listening.  
Actually, I enjoy taking part in any activities which can help me to make progress in speaking, listening as well as writing. 
It would be better if  I can obtain many kinds of  multimedia language materials anytime while I am in LINC school.

No comments:

Post a Comment